Sunday, August 17, 2008

History

I would just like to start out by saying that watching Michael Phelps this last week has been the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I think he's the greatest athlete I've ever seen and I couldn't be more proud if I wanted to be. Congrats Michael!

OK, now that that's out of my system. The last few days here have been overwhelmingly hot. Much hotter than normal. But I'm trying not to complain too much. February will be here before I know it and we'll all be bitching about the rain and cold. So enjoy it while it's here people!

In the mean time, take some time to enjoy the small things today. Like this flower we snapped while in Oregon.

Enjoy your Sunday.


Update: I was woken up at about 4 am from some wicked heat lightning that parked over our house. It's so strange to have the thunder and lightning without the rain. This is very strange weather.

2 comments:

bff said...

Unfotunately I missed his last race.We need to start a petition saying they can only wear the tiny speedos.Olympic swimming is the only time those things are ok.Luckily it'll be cooler today.I didn't hear any thunder last night, once I fell asleep that was it 'till Hubby left for work at 7:30.

Anonymous said...

Did you get the thunder too? Madeline was horrified and sure that something was coming to eat her toes!