Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Puppy Cuteness

We came home yesterday after a weekend with my in laws. I should be good for a while. We went to the zoo and went blackberry picking. We picked so many blackberries that we were able to make 3 pies, 12 jars of jam, and my mother in law still had enough left to freeze some to take home with her.

We'll be heading over to Montana on Friday to spend Labor Day weekend with her and we'll be coming home on Tuesday. The dogs will be coming with us which is exciting. Angus hasn't been over yet and Dove hasn't been since she was 5 months old. They'll have a good time I'm sure.

I managed to take a few pictures of the puppies while I was at my BIL's. They're 4 weeks now and as cute as can be. I even have a favorite.


He's as cute as can be. My neice named him Hank. If I didn't already have dogs, I would bring him home. He has the best personality out of all them, I think. But I don't really want anymore so I'll just enjoy him for the next few weeks and someone else can love on him after that.

Here's the rest of the litter:


Enjoy your Tuesday.

1 comment:

bff said...

The hubby has an extra motherboard laying around if you guys want it.He said it should be an upgrade from what you have and it's never been used.