Thursday, September 4, 2008

We're back

We came home last night and we're still pretty wiped after a 7 hour drive home from Montana. So, I thought I'd show you the pictures from the baseball game my sister and I went to last week.

We don't get to spend much time together and it was a blast to finally get to see her for more than an hour at a time when I stop at Mom's house.

The view from our seats and the Mariner's dugout:



After that, we sort of just played around and took pictures of ourselves. Thanks for coming with me sister, I had a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you two adorable. Your mother must be very proud of how you for being so sweet to each other!

scargosun said...

Hey! I just caught up on your blog. Thanks for visiting me! I too am a glorified assitant. Gives me time to do the stuff I wanna do outside of work. I LOVE all your puppy pics! I have a lab mix that does the same thing Dove does, run and jump to show how excited she is to meet you. Thankfully, most people and dogs are ok with it.