Thursday, July 17, 2008

Suprise!

Ogre and I are headed to the lovely Oregon Coast. We just decided to go one night and found a condo to rent on the beach with 2 weeks notice. How lucky was that. We're leaving Friday morning and we'll be back Monday night. The doggies won't be coming with us, they'll be playing and running around on a farm while we're gone, and hopefully exhausted when we come back. People have asked us why we're not bringing them and I equate it with taking kids on vacation. (Bear in mind, I have no children) It's fun to take the kids and you'll still have fun, but you can't do everything you'd like cause you have them with you.

So, I've set up a couple of posts to 'go off' while we're gone, and I would ask one tiny favor. What would you like to know about Pinup Girl? What should I blog about? Frankly, I'm still pretty new to this so I'm fast running out of things to discuss.

I'll leave you with this lovely picture we took years ago on our 1 year anniversary to Rockaway Beach, OR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the Oregon Coast. I spent my honeymoon there and it was lovely!