Thursday, July 31, 2008

Walk the walk

Good news from my end. I've been walking the dogs lately, and I'm finding that i really enjoy it. I mean don't get me wrong, I come home all sweaty and gross, but I'm finding myself feeling better coming home then I did before I left. The dogs are really enjoying it too. They look forward to getting out as much as I do. Hopefully I'll keep up with it and shag a little weight off my behind.

Another lovely little picture I took while in Rockaway. This is one of my favorites.

4 comments:

bff said...

Way to go on the walkies.It's totally true that you feel better after you get back.It really clears my mind.I need to get back in the habit of walking Winston,but I'm tired of driving to the park.Too bad I'm in such a hilly area or I'd have more motivation to take him on a regular basis.I'll call after work tomorrow to find out what time we're going to the dork fest.Just kidding about the dork thing.

Anonymous said...

Go to Derwfadmanor.com. Sign up for the 5k ass contest. Seriously...

Mamahut said...

Hey again, I lost ya for awhile. I just got back from a trip to the Oregon Coast. I am going to retire somewhere on 101. EXCEPT while we were in Lincoln I got biten by something that was not nice. I could have been allergic to whatever it was too! Anyway the flower picture is absolutely yummy! Where's my pictures of the babies??

bff said...

Your hubby left his water bottle here last night.Darn,Iguess we have to hang out again.